Friday, January 27, 2017

On the Needles Friday January 27, 2017

I finished my Fade-In Fade-Out Sockens on Wednesday.  I really like how the color changes were done, makes it look like that is the actual colors changes of the yarn not scraps used to knit the socks.
This is the first pair of socks finished for my  2017 Socks from Stash and Scraps.


I needed to adjust the number of rows for the medium blue color yarn which I used all of that color. 


This is the yarn from my scraps I started with.


After finishing the socks I picked up the Featherweight Cardigan I have had in progress.  Now I am just waiting on Loopy Academy to start again.


 Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.


Happy Friday Knitting.
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the socks love the way you knit them
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks do not look scrappy. I love them. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty your socks are! They do not look a bit like my scrappy socks. Your's are so well planned. That would be what I call "controlled scrappy" in my quilting with scraps. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete