Friday, February 24, 2017

On (Off) the Needles Friday February 24, 2017

For the past couple of weeks I have been working on pair #2 for my 2017 Socks from Stash and Scraps Challenge. 

I finished the pair this morning and am pleased with the finished socks.  This pair should wear like iron since the main yarn is Opal Sock yarn.  I followed Blender Socks recipe to knit this pair.


I did not use the purple/green painted yarn but I did use the last of the navy yarn from the 1st pair of stash socks.


Now that Loopy Academy Winter Session has started I need to get knitting.  First up is my button project.  I am using some of the yarn from Loopy Ewe Paint Box Autumn colorway and will be following Mediate Cowl Pattern.


 Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

Happy Knitting,
Mary

4 comments: