Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday's Weaving Update 1/11/17

I haven't done much weaving lately.   I keep looking at my loom and thinking of projects, checking out Ravelry, watching you tube rather than warping the loom and get weaving.

I have been  thinking of this project for a while and found Kelly Casanova's You Tube channel for some inspiration.  This morning I warped the loom with worsted weight cotton for a table topper that will feature hearts.  Kelly has a video for Branoe inspired hearts that I will be using as my guide.  I did not get too far today before I needed to stop and get ready for work but at least I got the border done and ready for the hearts.


Last week I finally did the hemstitching on a set of towels I finished probably a year ago.   Love to use handwoven cotton towels.  I have 2 other sets that I had woven, they are so absorbent and feel so good to use.



Today is a Happy Weaving Day.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment