Friday, January 13, 2017

On the Needles January 13, 2017

During the week I started on the first pair of socks for my 2017 Socks for Stash and Scraps group.  2017 Socks from Stash and Scraps is a small group of one (Me) but open to anyone.  Goal for the year is simple - knit 6 pair of socks from your stash or leftover yarn from completed projects.

For my first pair of socks I am using the recipe for Fade-In Fade-Out Socken I found on Ravelry.  All the yarn used is leftover yarn from other projects.


I am knitting the socks 2-at-a-time on separate needles but still using the magic loop method. The first sock is ready to for me to start on the heel which will be done using the navy color yarn.


 Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

Happy Friday Knitting.
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Love those colors together I need to stop buying yarn and knit with scraps
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your socks look really nice with your leftover yarns. I am in the process of using leftovers too. Mine are not as perfect as yours. Maybe I should join your 2017 Socks from Stash and Scraps group too. It might encourage me to knit faster. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hadn't seen that pattern on Ravelry...and I LOVE it! Your socks look great... another project to add to my list... it is getting very very long...LOL

    ReplyDelete