Monday, January 9, 2017

Design Wall Monday January 9, 2017

I haven't done much sewing lately but I do have a few UFO's at the end of my quilting table I need to finish before I can start something new. 

Before I started on any of my quilts I needed to finish the binding on a quilt for one of the women that works for me.  She found this quilt in her closet and has no idea where it came from.  She knew that I quilt and asked if I would work on the quilt for her.  The top is kind of quirky and colorful, not well pieced but one of those pieces you can't help but love.


I took my time finishing the binding so that didn't give me much time to work on my quilt. 

The first UFO I decided to complete is a easy one.  The body of the quilt is done only the borders need to be added.


Stop over at Patchwork Times to check out more design walls.

Happy Quilting,
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment