Sunday, January 15, 2017

Weekend Project Update January 15, 2017

No completions to announce but progress has been made.

I have finished one heel so far and getting ready for the second of my Fade-In Fade-Out Sockens.  One thing I did do so this pair would not end up being a UFO is I wove in all of the ends in the foot portion before working the heel.  I just completed weaving in the ends for the second sock so I can begin that heel.

 
I am using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel pattern which is one of my favorite heels to knit.  With that heel I like the fit of the socks much better than other heels I have knitted.


I still have the table runner on the loom.  I have about 10 more inches to weave before I start the last set of borders and hearts.  I can hardly wait to see how the hearts turn out once the piece is off the loom and wet finished.

That is what I have been working on this weekend.

Go Pack!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment