Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Been Wayyy Too Long!

Happy New Year!

Decided to jump back to my blog that has been long neglected.

I was thinking yesterday of some of my goals for 2017, what I want to achieve not resolutions.

First is to naturally lose more weight and become more healthier.  Last September I joined a program called Body Talk.  The program taught me allot about listening to myself and what my body needs.  Through the 3 month program I lost 22 pounds and have signed up for another 12 week program starting on the 16th of this month.

I have acquired allot of yarn (surprise) and collected allot of balls of yarn left over from completed projects.  So yesterday as I was going through a small bin with my left over yarn when I decided to knit at least 6 pair of socks fom my scraps and stash this year.

Next is finish my UFO quilts, problem is I don't know how many I have and don't really want to know.

Last goal is to declutter the house.  This is a big goal but if I keep working on it maybe by the end of 2018 I will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment