Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Where Have I Been for 3 Months

It's been a while since I have posted but here is my last 3 months in review.

In August we took 2 of our granddaughters camping in Destin Florida for a week.  Had a great time - lots of laughing, shopping, and walking on the beach.


Finished my Camp Loopy Project #3 - Elfe.  Loved knitting this top so much I want to make another but add sleeves to it.  I knit Elfe using Dream in Color Smooshy in Butter Peeps and Malibu Sail.


Finished 3 quilts.




I had surgery on my foot in mid September


Finished a pair of socks I started in July.  The pattern is Double Eyelet Toe-Up Socks by Wendy D Johnson and the yarn is Trekking XXL


Started and finished knitting a cardigan - all done except blocking and adding the buttons.  The pattern is Woodstove by Alicia Plummer.  This is a great pattern, I love the texture on the back.  The best part is that the button band is knitted along with the body of the sweater and its knitted top down - no seaming, no picking up stitches.  The yarn is Malabrigo Rios in the Ivy color.


Also did a little weaving and finished a few of scarves.  The ones I chose to picture are a couple colorweave scarves, the rest were plain weave in solid colors.



And that is the recap of my last three months.

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment