Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday


It started off to be a rainy day here in the Upstate but just before noon blue sky started to break thru the clouds.
Not much sewing today, but I did finish the baby quilt top. I decided against varing the strips placement to give the bargello type effect. I like the way it finished up, crisp and clean looking. I'll get the backing together tomorrow and ready for quilting on Monday. Right now I am thinking I will use a pantograph probably Waterworld, should give some nice movement to this quilt.
As of today my washer still is not fixed, not happy but I'll wait a few more days before I voice my feelings. I wish he would have told me it would be a week before the part would be in, I would rather hear that news on Monday rather than Wednesday - the day the repair man was to be here.
I guess I'll survive - I always do.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment