Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday

For the past few days I have been working on this baby quilt. I finished appliquing the flowers this morning and I am getting ready to add the borders. I am still undecided of the design of the borders so I will layout a few ideas to preview before I make my final decision. One thing I am sure of is that I want to finish with praire points, I really like them especially on baby quilts.

Today was been a beautiful day in the Upstate, 60 degrees, and I think some of the trees are showing signs of budding out. That's one thing I like about the South, its late autumn when the leaves fall and by the end of February spring is here. Very much unlike the years I spent growing up in Wisconsin where snow mounds were still around in the parking lots late into the month of April.

Hope you have enjoyed your day - I have enjoyed mine.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Is that the one you are making for Isabella?

    ReplyDelete