Sunday, February 24, 2008

IT'S FINISHED!!



There it is - its finished - my first embroidery digitalizing challenge. Glad I had a chance to do this otherwise I don't think I would have tried to challenge myself like that (I'm sure I would have given up awhile back). File is sent on to the "Embroidery Lady" and my job is done.
The past week sure has been busy for me and has flown by, other than work not sure what sent it flying. Still waiting on the
Maytag repairman to fix my washer. Had the repairman here on Friday and he was talking with Tech support and hopefully figured out what the problem was. Said he would be back on Saturday to finish up - forgot to ask him which Saturday. So today was traveling laundry again - its getting a little old.
The weather has been pretty mild the past few days - high 60's yesterday but cooler today. I noticed today that we have a tree that is just starting to bloom - not too long now before the trees all start to come alive again. Spring is one of my favorite times of year when the days are warm and the nights are cool, all the trees and flowers start coming out of their long winters sleep like they are being born again.
I was catching up on reading my sister's blog today (link to the right) and she talk about being immersed in a creative activity is a sacred time, how being involved in your craft is relaxing and renewing. How true that is, I know I can find relaxation and calming effect after a tough day after a little time at the machine.
Mary




1 comment:

  1. Cool, Mary!!! What a masterful piece of crafting and creativity!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete