Friday, January 24, 2014

Yarn Report - Week 4 2014



I gave in this week and placed an order from Knit Picks.  But in my defense I needed to order the yarn to get the free ship.  I was wanting to get crochet hooks that would attach to my interchangeable needle cables and the crochet hooks were discontinued which they only had 2 sizes left and that is way I purchased yarn. 


But I did finish my Greyhaven Cowl so I at least was able to add something to the used column.
 
Used this Week:  1 skeins
Used since 1/1/14: 6 skeins
Added this week:  4 skeins
Net total since 1/1/14: -2 skeins
 
Or
 
Used this Week:  250 yards
Used since 1/1/14: 1348 yards
Added this week:  1826 yards
Net total since 1/1/14: 478 yards
 
Stop by Patchwork Times and see how others are controlling their fiber passion.
 
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love the yarns--beautiful colors. I totally agree about the free shipping notion. I think you made a sound financial decision.

    ReplyDelete