Friday, January 31, 2014

On the Needles Friday - January 31, 2014

Wednesday I started my long awaited Dark and Stormy cardigan.  I have had this pattern in my favorites for a long time and bought the yarn for it in October, not sure why I waited but it is on the needles now.  I love Thea Colman's designs and her patterns are well written, I think this is my 3rd one now with many more I want to knit.  The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash in Ginger.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Oh.. your cable is gorgeous! And I love the color of your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color. Can't wait to see more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you started that yesterday? You made a lot of progress. This pattern has been in my queue since it came out, but I haven't gathered up enough courage to actually cast on yet. I'm looking forward to seeing this finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My progress will slow this week, the only reason I got so far was icy roads keeping me home. Join me with knitting Dark and Stormy - loving the pattern

      Delete
  4. Awesome cables, and great stitch definition. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete