Friday, January 24, 2014

On the Needles Friday - January 24, 2014

I finished binding off my Greyhaven Cowl this morning.  It is a great pattern and I like how the bottom of the cowl is wider so it sits on your shoulders and should stay down with a jacket on.  This picture is obviously taken before I blocked it.
 
 
Hoping that spring is just around the corner I decided to revisit Nantucket Red cardigan that I started last year.  Not sure why I stopped working on it but I just have the sleeves left to knit then put it all together.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary


3 comments:

  1. The pattern in your cowl is very pretty. Was this a difficult pattern? I'm looking for easy, beginner patterns to try my hand at branching out a bit from wash cloths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is not difficult and is very well written

      Delete
  2. Your cowl is beautiful! Love the pattern. The cowls and scarves are getting a lot of use this winter!

    ReplyDelete