Friday, February 1, 2013

January 2013 Finishes

I have 2 finished projects for January.
 
First is the big one - my Easy Street Quilt.  The finished quilt measures 96" x 96"
It was a great mystery held by Bonnie Hunter this past December.  I really liked the pace of this one, it was really easy to keep up each week with the clues especially with everything else I usually have going on.
 
 
Next is my Cherry Vanilla Cardigan which was a KAL for the YOSS Raverly Group.  This is my first cardigan and I can't believe I did it in a month's time.  The pattern is by Thea Coleman and the next cardigan I have yarn for is also designed by Thea is called Nantucket Red but my will be coral.
 

Following along with JudyL at Patchwork Time I am also have a 'Get It Done' list.  I added it to the top of my right sidebar to remind me every time I log on what I need to focus on for the month.
 
February list includes:
 Snail's Trail Quilt
 Quilt and Bind Split 4 Patch Quilt
 Add borders to Orca Bay
Jan. & Feb. Back to Square One Quilt
 
Stop by Patchwork Times and see what others have accomplished in January.
 
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment