Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I finished the quilting on my Easy Street quilt yesterday and now onto the binding.  The panto I used was Fay Feathers by Lorien Quilting - one of my favorites.  I'm looking forward to have this finished and on my bed by Thursday evening.
 


 
Between knitting and quilting Easy Street I was only able to get one set of my Snail's Trail quilt done.  I have a total of 10 combination of black and white and red fabrics selected and from those I am able to make 3 blocks from each set.  My goal for next week is to get all the blocks done.
 
 
Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others are working on.
 
Off to work.
Happy Sewing,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Your Easy Street looks great!! Congratulations on getting it finished so fast. I'm still struggling with finding time to make A and B blocks. Maybe by the end of next month the top will get finished. Your colors are so cheerful and striking. Quilting looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be pleased to have quilted your Easy Street. You will be even more pleased when it is on your bed! Mine is ready to quilt, but only on the domestic machine.

    ReplyDelete