Monday, February 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday

 I finished quilting my Snail's Trail on Sunday and ready to bind this week.  It's looking pretty good that I will be able to cross it off my 'Get It Done' list.
 

I was undecided of what panto to use so I went back to one of my favorites - Lorien Quilting's Happy Times.  The panto quilts up rather quickly and I like the effect it gives a quilt.
 

 
Also revisited my Orca Bay and added the first border.  Now on to the pieced border which is still in pieces.
 

 
Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others are working on.
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Your Snails Trail quilt is stunning--I think you used just the right reds to mix with the black and white prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ST is just wonderful. It makes me want to make another. And that is a great choice for a panto.

    ReplyDelete