Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What's on the Kindle

I am not a fast reader so it may take me a bit to finish a book.  I guess if I didn't have other interests I would get more read but that can also be said for knitting, quilting, etc.
 
Currently I am reading A Scattered Life by Karen McQuestion.  I have read 2 other books by Karen and I like the way she writes, easy to follow especially since I read while my husband is watching TV.  I first read The Long Way Home last summer and really enjoyed it.  Then my husband got me a new Kindle (Fire HD) and I had a free month of Amazon prime so I read Edgewood and liked that also.
 
 
JudyL at Patchwork Times is sponsoring a Tuesday Link-up called "Whatcha Reading?"  - stop over at Patchwork Times to see what others are reading.
 
 
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment