Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Yesterday I finished my Easy Street, was able to piece the backing and pieced the batting from leftover scraps just to be frugal.  I now have it loaded on the frame and ready to quilt this week.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I loaded it but will post a finished (I hope) quilt next week.
 
 
The next quilt I have planned is a Snail's Trail.  I have always wanted to make one but never decided on the fabrics.  The decision made - it will be black and white and red.
 
 
 
Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others are working on.
 
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. I love the swirling snails trail. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on whipping through to the quilting stage on Easy Street!

    Snail's Trail is such a great design. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mary for completing your Easy Street. I look forward to seeing the completed quilt next week. Mine is ready for quilting, but probably not in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete