Friday, January 25, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Our weather is terrible today, cold and freezing rain that is suppose to last late into the evening.  I was a little nervous this morning because my husband was flying back from Philly this morning and I was hoping he would be home before the storm got here - which he did.
 
Since I was up early today I was able to finish the body of my Cherry Vanilla Cardigan and get a start on one of the sleeves.  I'm hoping I can get that sleeve done today and the second one done over the weekend.  It's looking real good that I will finish before month's end.
 
 
I'm also spending a little time on Easy Street.  I loaded the quilt last Sunday, quilted a couple of rows on Wednesday and I'm going to try to finish the quilting today.
 
 
Or may just curl up in a quilt and read a book (or take a nap).
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweater. the color is lovely. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is gorgeous. You will be wearing it soon and we will need to see a photo of you. Love your Easy Street colors

    ReplyDelete