Friday, January 18, 2013

On The Needles Friday

Been MIA again but I'm back.  I really had plans of working on a quilt this morning but the only thing I have done is knitted.  Making some progress on my Cherry Vanilla Cardigan.  The Raverly Group YOSS KAL ends at the end of the month and I'm not sure I'm going to finish in time for any of the drawings but I am sure going to give it a try.  About 6 more inches on the body to go, then 3/4 sleeves and the banding.
 

 
Darn Loopy Ewe announced their 1st Quarter Challenge and it's an easy/quick one - one skein of yarn and pattern must include a cable.  So I decided to place my order of yarn for the challenge and my next cardigan.  For the challenge I decided to knit Lava Flow Cowl using Lorna Lace's Shepherd Worsted in the Gold Hill colorway.  The knit should go quickly using worsted and size 8 needles.
 
 
For the next cardigan I am going to knit Theo Coleman's pattern Nantucket Red in Rowan Belle Organic DK in Persimmon
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
 
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Your Cherry Vanilla cardigan is going to be so pretty. Your other yarns look great. I'm going to check out the patterns you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, your cardigan is gorgeous! I'm drooling. ;)
    The new yarns are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done!! the patterns looks complicated very pretty yarn
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cardigan is Beautiful! Good job.

    ReplyDelete