Friday, January 4, 2013

On The Needles Friday

I'm starting off the year with working on a cardigan, my first.  I am knitting along with  the Raverly Group YOSS and doing the Thea Colman KAL.  I have chosen the pattern called Cherry Vanilla and am using Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton.  The picture is of the lace pattern that goes down the back of the cardigan.  Love the stitch definition of the cotton yarn.
 

 
On Sunday Jimmy Beans starts a Mystery KAL using Lorna Laces Sportmate, the colorway and name of the KAL is Christmas at Downton.  This mystery KAL is 8 weeks long and clues are posted on their blog each Sunday. 
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pattern is it a top down sweater? Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the sweater. My tension is not good and it shows when I knit with cotton- yours looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete