Friday, July 27, 2012

On the Needles Friday

Camp Loopy Project #3 started today and I was able to get a start on my Color Affection before work this morning.  This projects requirements are:  knit a pattern you have never done, use 2 or more colors of yarn and use a minimum of 500 yards.  I am using Cascade Heritage Sock in Mango, Mossy Rock and Plum.
Also on another set of needles is my West Knits Mystery Shawl which is now on hold until my Color Affection is done.  I just started clue #2 a couple of days ago and only have 3 rows done before stopping.
 
 

And here is a picture of my Stripe Study Shawl for Camp Loopy Project #2 after blocking.  It block out to a nice large size of 74" x 34" at the peak.


Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

So much to knit so little time - wish I could stay home and knit today.
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Love your projects. We must have the same taste in patterns as I did Stripe Study for CL#2 and am doing the Westknits Mystery. I'm doing a CA for Ravellenics though so I will be casting on in about an hour :)

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good. Wish I could venture into shawls..I think I will wait a little longer and finish the socks and the scarf..someday soon I hope....good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started one of those CA shawls this week. I didn't show much of it since it is a Christmas gift for my Mother.This knitting is getting as obsessive as quilting!

    ReplyDelete