Friday, July 13, 2012

On the Needle Friday

Making progress on my Stripe Study Shawl.  I had to end the stripes with the 11th one because I would not have had enough yarn for the 12th stripe.  Started the border yesterday - nothing but long rows now!  So far I have knit approximately 650 yards of the 800 yard requirement for this Camp Loopy Project.  My goal is to have the shawl finished by next Friday but still a long way to go and then the never ending bindoff.



My first post today includes my upcoming knitting projects West Knits Mystery (which starts today but I am not) and Camp Loopy Project #3 (starts on July 27th)

Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

Happily knitting along.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to be finished by next Friday too . . not sure it will happen. Love your purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shawl! You can't go wrong with purple. ;)
    You have some fabulous projects in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making good progress. I know it seems endless with all those stitches. You will have a great shawl.

    ReplyDelete