Friday, July 13, 2012

New Knitting Projects

My next two knitting projects planned are West Knits Mystery Shawl and Camp Loopy Project #3.

West Knits Mystery starts today but I will not until I finish my Camp Loopy Project #2.  Also I can't start it until I receive my yarn which I just ordered yesterday - definitely on purpose so I wouldn't get tempted to start.  The yarn I purchased for the Mystery Shawl is Madelinetosh Light in Amber Trinket color way and Cascade Heritage Sock in Plum.









     I spent all yesterday morning shopping The Loopy Ewe trying to select my yarn for my Camp Loopy Project #3 plus trying to decide on what I was going to knit.  So after spending the morning adding yarn to my cart and then deleting it I finally decided on knitting Color Affection Shawl using Cascade Heritage Sock in Mango, Moss Rock and Plum.  CL #3 starts on July 27th with the requirements of using at least 2 different colors and knitting at least 500 yards.



My knitting is now planned through most of August.

Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment