Friday, July 6, 2012

On the Needles Friday

I am now on my 9th stripe of my Stripe Study Shawl with only 3 more to go but the rows are getting soo long - really enjoy the break with the short rows but those end soo quickly.
Last week my goal was to finish the first skein of the lighter blue yarn this week, I am going to declare the goal was met with only a couple of yards left to that skein.


Big goal for next week is to finish all the stripes and start on the border.

Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

Mary

5 comments:

  1. You've done a lot and I hate to say it but those last rows and that border take forever! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may take forever but it will be worth it! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried such a looong project in quite a while. I know it will be a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Are you going to model the shawl?

    ReplyDelete