Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Now that I have my Camp Loopy Project #1 finished I can concentrate on some quilting.
When I was working on the border for my Spiky Stars quilt I some how miscounted on the number of flying geese I needed for the border and ended up with 56 extra.  So I am making 88 more and assembling a Goose Chase lap-size quilt. My favorite way to assemble flying geese when the background is the same fabric is using my Quilt in a Day ruler.


Stop over at Patchwork Times to see what others have on their Design Wall.

Mary

6 comments:

  1. Your flying geese look perfect. Glad you had some leftover. It is fun when one quilting project leads to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this quilt. Your blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is going to be a wonderful quilt. Love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh bright colors. Just like early summer! I enjoyed your blog. Where is 'home' in northern WI? My daughter recently moved to Ashland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from the Green Bay area. And yes born and bred Packer fan.

      Delete