Monday, June 18, 2012

Design Lawn (Wall) Monday


Making progress on my Goose Chase.  I was able to get the body of the quilt done today and I will hopefully get the borders attached before weeks end.  Only one set of geese didn't want to fly right but now that I got them on the right flight path everything went together great. 
Stop over at Patchwork Times to see what others have on their Design Wall - Floor - Lawn.


I'm dreaming of having this quilted before next Monday - I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
Mary

4 comments:

  1. It looks so fun! Have fun with the quilting. Hope we get to see your progress next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Your goose chase quilt it looking good. Good luck getting it done for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun quilt, flying geese are my favorite blocks. The colors are nice and bright, perfect for summer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors! Smiling at the Design Lawn...

    ReplyDelete