Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I have revisited my Orca Bay this week.  I finished my blue strip squares I was missing and now working on black and neutral half square triangles.  I calculated that I need 200 more of the half squares and once those are done I can finish assembling the last half of the top and should have enough for the border.  Bonnie Hunter is starting her new mystery quilt called Easy Street.  It starts on the 23rd so hopefully that will be enough push for me to finish assembling Orca Bay.
 


Since I last posted on a Monday Design Wall I have finished all my 4 patches (588) I need for my Midnight Flight.  I am now working on the 2.5 x 4.5 rectangles for the block, I have 70 of the 392 completed and throwing in a few half squares every now and then.
 

 
Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others are working on.
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Making good progress on Orca Bay! Love your colors for Midnight Flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love how you have all your parts organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! That Orca Bay will be done before you know it. A great start on the Midnight Flight.

    ReplyDelete