Friday, November 9, 2012

On the Needles Friday

I'm making progress on my Summer Wind Cowl.  The yarn (Lorna Lace's London 2012) is a little busier that what I prefer but I think it will look great and add something to my red jacket.
 
 
Already looking forward to my next project - Brighton using my Camp Loopy yarn Watering Hole.
This pattern is not knitted in the round and can either be a cowl or a scarf - not sure which way I'll go with it.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful yarns. you need to highlight your post and follow the links to link to Judy and use the link button to link her to you. Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted earlier this morning before Judy's post came up - all linked up now.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see what you are working on. I read your side line and you are so busy with quilting! How do you find the time to knit? Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my knitting is done in the morning - I'm an early riser and enjoy knitting with my coffee (healthier than having a doughnut).

      Delete
  3. It's always fun to see how those variegated yarns knit up. A red coat will look great with your cowland I'm looking forward to seeing the next yarn knit up too.

    ReplyDelete