Monday, October 22, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I decided to start working on another quilt even thou I have several WIP's that I could finish.
I saw the block in one of Quiltmaker's 100 Block Tours and it's by Bonnie Hunter called Midnight Flight.  I drew my layout in EQ7 for a king size quilt a few months ago and purchased the red and cheddar color fabrics I needed but never started it until now.  I also drew the quilt with pieced borders but I see how I feel about them when I get that far on the quilt.
 

 
Over the weekend I finished half of the 4 patch blocks I need - 294 of the 588.
 
 
I took a break from sewing the 4 patch blocks and Midnight Flight block - now only 48 more to go.
 
 
Stop by Patchwork Times to see what others are working on.
 
Mary
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I like this block and it should be a great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that block! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that block! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beauty. I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beauty! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite an incredible quilt! Bonnie's quilts are a lot of work but are always worth it!

    ReplyDelete