Friday, February 28, 2014

Yarn Report Week 9 2014

My yarn purchase is the fault of The Loopy Ewe starting the Spring Challenge.  I purchased Lorna Laces' Solemate to knit a pair of socks for the challenge.
 
 
Then I decided that the next sweater I want to knit is Rolling Rock by Thea Coleman so I bought 10 skeins for Cascade 220 Sport  - the color is Lake Chelan Heather

 
I have one completion for the week.  My Pooling Yarn Scarf I wove using  Loopy Legends in Debbie's Autumn Joy - sorry Judy I would have used your colorway but it was sold out when I made my purchase.  I still need to twist the fringe and wet finish but I calling it done so my numbers don't look so bad.
 
  

 Used this Week:  1 skeins
Used since 1/1/14: 7 skeins
Added this week:  11 skeins
Added since 1/1/14:  15 skeins
Net total since 1/1/14: +8 skeins
 
Or
Used this Week:  435 yards
Used since 1/1/14: 1783 yards
Added this week: 1785 yards

Added since 1/1/14:  3611 yards
Net total since 1/1/14: +1828 yards

 Stop by Patchwork Times and see how others are controlling their fiber passion.
 
 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment