Friday, March 14, 2014

On the Needles Friday - March 14, 2014

This week I decided I should start my socks for The Loopy Ewe Spring Challenge since it was getting close to the middle of the month.  I decided to knit Lacy Rib Socks by Wendy D. Johnson.  I highly recommend this pattern, very easy pattern and I love the texture.  The yarn I am using is Lorna's Laces Solemate in the colorway called Ashburn.
 
 
I did a little weaving last weekend and finished a set of kitchen towels and knitted 3 matching dishcloths.  I used Sugar and Cream yarn for all the items.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love doing that stitch pattern on the socks?!! I did! love the yarn colors. beautiful dishtowel set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sock pattern and great yarn!
    Love the dish towels and cloths.....how could you not want to do dishes with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting my loom back out - love your dish sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your socks look amazing. I will have to look into that pattern, It really looks great!

    ReplyDelete