Friday, February 21, 2014

On the Needles Friday - February 21, 2014

Making Progress on my Dark and Stormy cardigan.  I am on the last inch of the ribbing at the bottom of the cardigan.  Around most of the sweater the ribbing is 1x1 but matching the cabling changes to 2x2 - I love how the back looks.
 
 
The Loopy Ewe announced the spring challenge and for 10 minutes I thought I would not participate then I thought I would use yarn I already had but now I have decided to order yarn for the challenge.  Not sure but I think I am going to knit a pair of socks since I haven't knitted a pair since October.  I have different yarns in my wishlist all I need to do is make my final decision.  I am going to wait until Sunday to order and then if the timing is right my 'Box of Fun' will show up Wednesday or Thursday when I will be home and my husband not.  I try to only let him see those boxes every now and then - he couldn't handle all the excitement.
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Your sweater is just gorgeous! When I grow up I want to make cables like yours! :) Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater. I think I need to add this to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color and your cables are beautiful. Funny about her DH not being able to handle all the excitement in the Box of Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark and Stormy is a lovely pattern! Yours is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete