Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whatcha Reading

This past weekend I downloaded "Crazy Little Thing" by Tracy Brogan on to my Kindle.  We have Amazon Prime and it includes borrowing one book a month.  Since I had not used March yet I found this book which sounded good and with great reviews so I downloaded it. 
 

 
Book Description:
If Sadie Turner is good at anything, it’s putting stuff in order. So when she finds her “perfect” life in disarray, she hopes a summer vacation at her aunt’s lake house will help her piece it back together. She wants to relax, reboot, and heal the wounds left by her cheating ex-husband. And that requires time away from men. All men.  Or so she thinks.

This past week I have also treated myself and upgraded my 7" Kindle HD Fire to the 8.9" Kindle HD.  Love the larger size and the extra storage.
 I do have my other Kindle for saleSOLD

Kindle 7" Fire HD with Special Offers and Purple Amazon Leather Case.
$175 plus shipping and insurance
(purchased new $244 November 2012)
 
Stop by Patchwork Times and see what others are reading.
 
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, the book sounds interesting! I'm still reading on my Gen 2! Your deal sounds good for someone who wants to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete