Friday, April 26, 2013

On the Needles Friday

Made progress on both of my Pooling Socks this week, and loving both of them.
Sock #1 Toe-Up is 2 3/4 inches from being done and I should finish them
this week.
 
 
Sock #2 Top-Down is ready to start the heel.
 
 
I got my loom setup yesterday and have gotten a start on my practice scarf.  Need some work on the edges but goes pretty quickly with worsted weight yarn.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Does everyone get that same purple and green yarn with the loom. LOL Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that pooling and the loom all set up and in use! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knit Picks Feleci Fingering Sock Yarn has always pooled on me. It is the only yarn that will consistently do that for me. Is that what you are using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Knit Picks Stroll Multi, pooled very easily.

      Delete