Friday, September 21, 2012

On the Needles Friday

 
We had gone camping this week - left on Sunday and came back today.  I had some good knitting time the first part of the week - it rained all Monday and Tuesday.  I was able to finish my Shur'tugal socks, almost I still need to graft the toes.  I did not have my instructions for the Kitchner stitch and I didn't feel like looking it up on the iphone nor reading it off of that small screen so I left it until we got home.
 
 
Being prepared I brought along yarn for my Skyp Rib Socks in Knit Picks Stroll in Make Believe and Duchess.  I finished the leg portion and have now started on sock #1 heel flap.
 
 
Today my bonus yarn came for Camp Loopy.  The color I choose was Watering Hole.  Not sure what I will use it for - the colors are wonderful and needs to shown off.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Pretty socks!! I ordered Watering Hole for my prize as well and I hope my skein looks like yours. I just love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. socks. and pretty. yarn.
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Shur'tugal socks are lovely. I followed the link and lost my first try at this comment so if you get two copies, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those socks and was so happy to find that I have the book with the pattern already! Great color yarn choice. It'll be fun to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete