Monday, January 10, 2011

Design Wall Monday


One thing I absolutely love is scrap quilts. It's nice to go through my stash and remember what quilt the fabrics were for and who the quilt was for. This week I am working on my UFO Challenge Quilt. My #6 did not even have a block started on it and only had half the fabric cut when I pulled it out a week ago. The pattern is from Quiltville and called Oklahoma Backroads. Love Bonnie Hunter's site, always my go to when I am looking for ideas and patterns for scrappy quilts. With the weather we are having in the Southeast today I should make some good progress on it, I now have half the blocks completed.

Love looking at every one's wall on Monday - all are simply awesome.

Mary

6 comments:

  1. I love scrap quilts too. Great progress on your UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern. Bonnie's site is great. You have made a lot of progress and your blocks are looking terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I love Bonnie's site, too, and her patterns. Kepp going, you can do it!! (Picture a cheering squad. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are so pretty! Will be a fabulous quilt! Is it your goal to finish the top, or to have a finished quilt??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern. Which quiltville pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is a lot of progress on your UFO... I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete