Monday, January 3, 2011

Design Wall Monday


One of the blogs I follow is Patchwork Times - great posts daily from Judy. One of the weekly posts are 'Design Wall Monday' which I have decided to participate this year. The quilt on my Design Wall (floor) is a charm quilt I start on New Year's Eve, it only needs the last border and it's ready for quilting. I'm pretty happy to be getting a quilt completed so early in the year.


Unfortunately work is getting in the way of my progress for today - time to get going.

Mary

4 comments:

  1. That is going together fast. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back a t work too :( Does put a damper on my quilting. Great work getting a good start on a 2011 finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute quilt. I am anxious to see what you've chosen for the last border. Was this a specific line of fabric or was it charm scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quilt. So simple and your work is lovely, perfect corners. How will you quilt it?

    ReplyDelete