Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Sunday

I didn't start quilting this top until this evening but I also finished it. The quilt is from a kit from Connecting Threads, looked simple to assemble and it did go together rather quickly. I used a thread color called baguette and the quilting pattern I followed is called Happy Times. That pattern quilted out pretty quickly and I like the movement it gives the quilt.


Here it is the making of the next quilt, I decided to dig into my scraps and do something useful with them. I found a pattern on Quiltville and started slicing up the the fabric for a scrappy quilt....more on this at a later date.

Today we went to the car show in Greenville, I am starting to look for a new car but cannot decide what I want. Not sure if I'm going to order another Mini. I like the Saturn Sky, a cute little roadster with some power behind it but no place for my purse if 2 people are in it. Or maybe a Mustang or a Pontiac G6.....but one thing I know for sure the top needs to go down.

Ah decisions, decisions....

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I'd say you had a busy Sunday!!! As always, this is such a beautiful quilt top with very fine and masterfully detailed work.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just a quilting Goddess these days!

    ReplyDelete