Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Ride!

After a month of off and on looking last Friday I came home with my new car. Sad to say good by to the Mini, what a great car she was.
This nice candy apple red convertible will see many of miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway just a cruising.

So needless to say between looking at cars and work I have not accomplished too much on the sewing front. Although I did finish the bindings on 2 quilts and today I start the binding on the Double Wedding Ring Quilt. I have only done a curve binding once before and on a much smaller quilt so it will take me alittle bit to get it done. Thanks to the help of some helpful info videos on You Tube by some professional quilters I found a great way to cut the binding.

Well, break time is over back to the machine.

Mary

1 comment: