Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Been Along Time...Again








Wow, it's been a long time since I have done any posting once again. Between the Holidays and work and life there has been little time for anything. Now that its January when things get slower its time to get moving and motivated again.




Here are a few pictures of a quilt I just finished this past weekend with the exception of the binding. I took me a couple of weeks to finish but I'm quite pleased with it and I hope Kim is too.
For some reason the pictures are showing lighter. I did allot of outline stitching and feather fills. Not sure yet what color binding to use, possibly blue or a light purple.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND...Anyone would be delighted to receive this beautiful quilt!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The feathering is really cool. I like the light purple idea.

    ReplyDelete