Friday, October 17, 2014

On the Needles Friday - October 17, 2014

Still rolling on with my Rolling Rock.  Almost done with the body of the sweater, just another inch of the ribbing to go.  I think I am going to do the neck bands before I knit the sleeves that way there will be less weight to move around.  This is a picture of the back of the sweater.
 
 
About half done with the foot of my Socks on a Plane socks.  I really like the striping of the Opal yarn and the cable along the side of the foot keeps it interesting.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
 
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Your sweater looks great and love the socks thanks for the link for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is gorgeous! And this is the back?? Is the same pattern on the front? Love, love, love your sock yarn. The cable up the foot is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is fabulous! I love Opal yarn and have that pattern somewhere, but there are already 3 socks partway done. Soon maybe?

    ReplyDelete