Friday, July 25, 2014

On the Needles Friday - July 25, 2014

I finished my Old Man and the Sea cardigan last Sunday.  I really enjoyed knitting the cardigan and I love the yarn - Malabrigo Yarn Arroyo.
 
 
Since there is a few day until August 1 when I can start my Camp Loopy Project #3 I decided to revisit my Dark and Stormy Cardigan.  When I stopped working on it last March I was half done with the front band.  The band is now completed and just the sleeves to go.

 
I just love the detail on the back.

 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
 
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Your cardigans are Gorgeous! The back detail on your Dark and Stormy cardigan is stunning. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on both of them! What are you doing for your third project? I love the cables on Dark And Stormy. You are going to get tons of comments on it when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete