Friday, June 7, 2013

On the Needles Friday

My Camp Loopy socks are coming along nicely.  The yarn I am using is from Woolen Mill St Yarns in the Zoe colorway and the pattern is Scylla.  It's nice to knit pattern repeats again since the last 3 pair of socks were plain vanilla.
 
 
My Vesper socks are just a few inches from completion but since Camp Loopy projects have deadlines they take priority.   I bought 2 skeins of Vesper a year or so ago but never used it just added to the stash now I don't know why I waited so long to knit with it, I love the feel of this yarn.  The colorway is Sugar Plum.
 
 
Take a minute and stop over at Patchwork Times and see what others have on their Needles.
 
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Love your purples and the stitch pattern! where can I find the stitch pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your socks! do not that pattern but you did a great job. I am trying my hand with Easy Street. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE BOTH PAIR OF SOCKS. I HAVE BEEN KNITTING MYSELF SOCKS AND WOULD LIKE TO DO SOME FOR MY GRANDKIDS. CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD PATTERN OR BOOK FOR CHILDRENS SOCKS. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks. I am not much of a sock knitter but I think I may have to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pairs of your socks are pretty, but I especially love the current on the needles ones. Great color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love to wear hand-knit socks. I am a bit slow at the knitting part, but once they are done they seem to last me for years! I never matched up my stripes until recently - I was always afraid that I would run out of just the last bit of yarn if I was "wasting" yarn to find the beginning of a certain color run so the stripes match. But after lots of left-over yarn I have learned that there is usually plenty to match! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete