Sunday, June 30, 2013

Get It Done - June

Get It Done - June
 1. Finish Orca Bay Quilt - bind done 6/8
2. Finish Oil Slick Quilt - quilt and bind done 6/30
3. Complete parts 1 & 2 of Bonnie Hunter's Quiltmaker Mystery Quilt.
4. April, May and June's clues for Back to Square One quilt
 
I only got 2 things checked off my list but I still claim the month as a major success.  In June I finished my Orca Bay quilt and will now longer appear on my listings.
 
 
Also finished this month is my Oil Slick quilt, hot off the machine from attaching and finishing the binding this morning.  On this quilt I used the Square Spiral panto and the thread color is Dusty Plum.
 
 
Get It Done - July
1.  Bonnie Hunter's Quiltmaker Mystery Quilt - Part One
2.  April, May, June and July's clues for Back to Square One
3.  Quilt and bind Spikey Stars quilt
4.  Piece Scrappy Irish Chain
 
Hopefully I can get 3 things checked off my list in July.
 
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment