Friday, May 18, 2012

Camp Loopy

Received my order from The Loopy Ewe today and it was full of surprises.  I am now an official Loopy Groupie!  My package today was full of goodies:  vinyl project bag, pattern, calendar and a skein from Mountain Colors.


Along with all the goodies I also received what I ordered.  The blue yarn is Cascade Heritage Silk and along with the beads is for my Camp Loopy Project One.  I will be knitting Hogwarts Express shawl, this will be my first beaded project - but it will only be about 58 beads.


 And since I had a $25 credit I used that toward 5 skeins of Cascade Pima - a cotton yarn, and with it I will be knitting (in my spare time) Spring Showers cardigan.  The yarn is a nice neutral color and will be great to have a work.


Great day, nice suprises.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment