Monday, May 7, 2012

Design Floor Monday


I reached last week goal of having half my Orca Bay together.  Now I am working on the next quarter and my forward progress is about to slow down.  Since I increased the size of the quilt to a queen size I need to make more blue strip blocks and the wings for the flying geese.  My plans are to get this section done by the weekend - maybe.


And to celebrate my progress on Orca Bay I started my next quilt.  This quilt is a throw size with 20 of these blocks.  I have completed all the centers and all the pieces came from my 'crumb and strip' drawers.

Unfortunately back to work today - 'sad' - I want to sew instead.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Your Orca Bay looks great and I love your new blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I have to stitch the binding down and I'm all finished with Orca Bay.....yours is looking good....you can do it!
    Great way to use those crumbs in your peaky and spikey stars.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete