Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Completions

 Thought I would get more done in May, but just could not get more checked off.  I think the least favorite part of assembling a quilt for me is adding the borders, which is probably why I have 4 quilts on my ironing board waiting for them.  That said - June will be 'Border Month' for me.


My Double Pinwheel quilt was the first completed for May - UFO #1.  The quilt was first started long ago and finally finished being assembled and quilted in April but just could not get the binding done until May.


Tossed 9 Patch is my second completion, quick and easy pattern by Eleanor Burns.  Love the 30's fabric, always makes a lively and colorful quilt.


And my last completion is a quick charm quilt made from the Moda's Sunkisssed fabric line.  This quilt not even on my planned list but the fabric was calling to me.

On to "Border Month'

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment