Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011 Completions

I was kind of thinking of then I saw JudyL's blog on completions and decided to also post my completions for each month. I have just a few completions with a three quilts in progress.


My UFO #6 was completed yesterday. Fabric all from my stash - no shopping involved. All ready to curl up on the couch to watch a good movie.


KAL - YOSS2011 St Brigid's socks I completed on the 16th. The yarn is Bamboo Ewe, bamboo and wool blend, a little stretchier than I like but soo soft.


Then my challenge socks; two-at-a-time on two circular needles I finished on Sunday the 30th. The yarn is Serenity by Deborah Norville, feels really soft, made from wool, bamboo and nylon. Will definitely be wearing them soon.

Pretty happy with my completions, ready to get more on the done list in February.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again, on all of your finishes -- and thank you so much for your kind comment on my January UFO. Much appreciated! :o)

    ReplyDelete